flash

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Fanfiction #1 Memories in one Day: "Just for You" Photo Editing & One Shot Project



Properly Credit to : Yuki Larasati
Location : Indonesia
Fanfic Title : Memories in one day
FB Link : https://www.facebook.com/laras.putri1272010
You may also join this Birthday project for Yama-chan Click HERE!

"Ryosuke, Happy birthday !!" "Arigatou." Again, they were still shouting those words again. Not that I was not happy, but this is already an hour after school and they've said it from the morning. I wonder what I feel, I should be happy? Or do I have to be honest if I saturated. I’m tired of all.
I did not hate it. But they were too over, it makes me feel uncomfortable.
"Ryosuke-senpai, this is a gift for you."
"Ahh, yes. Thank you. "I smiled to the younger classes that give this gift to me. Hopefully she is the last. What shloud I ride to go home, to bring this all gift. It’s too many.
Yes, this has become a risk for me as a public figure is on the rise today. Whether it until when. I was tired of this life.

I walked with unsteady toward to my favorite parks. The place is pretty deserted. I intend to rest for a moment and open the gifts some of this.
My attention has taken. The closer I got towards the park, I heard the sound of someone singing. So melodic, I immediately point toward the voice.
Just as I thought. A girl was singing. Looks like she was practicing, that I always do when alone, and this place is perfect.
She was sitting on the park bench. Unconsciously, I can’t stop looking at her singing. However, she stopped singing when she realized where I was.
"Aa, sorry to surprise you."
"Eh, Yamada Ryosuke-kun. no, it's okay." she replied, a little surprised, and smiled at me. There was no sense indecisive I came and sat beside her. Indeed I was tired of carrying a lot of the gifts of this.
"Very troublesome, become popular." She said suddenly. she had looked at my present.
"Yes like that. Etto, I apologize once again been disturbing you. "
"No, it's okay. Anyway in this park there is only one bench. May i to help you open it?" she suddenly offering help to open this gifts.
"Okay." I divide the gifts these with her. And we started to open them one by one.
"ii na, becomes popular."
"Uh, not really. Precisely as you said, is very troublesome. Sometimes I think I want to be an ordinary person who could life with normally. Going wherever the place I want. Can go out with any girl I want, without any guilt on my fans. During this time I was afraid to doing that. "I complained to her suddenly.
He laughed.
"I look stupid in front of you. Sorry."
"No, actually I got to know your side of the other. From a famous singer like you. "
I smiled sheepishly.
The wind blows. Looks like she really enjoyed this place.
"You like this place?" I asked
"Yes, I love this place. So comfortable and quiet. "
"This is also my favorite place, although I rarely go into this place. I only occasionally come here while depressed, then singing. "
"You really like to sing?" she again asked me.
"yes, I like. Looks like you too. "
she just smiled respond to my words. I think, quite sweet smile.
"We almost have a penchant and tastes the same." She said.
"Yes, it seems."
"But, you are luckier than me. It in fact. "
"Everyone has the luck of each" I said firmly.
"I know, that's why we have to be thankful with what we've got. Because other people do not necessarily feel it. "
"Yes, I agree. Sorry I was little to complain about me. "
"Still not too late for you. Do not waste your efforts. "
I smiled. I was touched by her words.
I remembered the jerks are no scheduled interview this afternoon. I hurried to finish it. My present that are already half open.
"I'm sorry, I should immediately go. Once again thanks for helping me. "
"Yes, you are welcome. Happy birthday, Yamada Ryosuke-kun. " My heart pounding when I heard those words from her.
"thank you. Aa, I should be faster. Bye, eh what's your name? "
"Yuki."
"okay. Bye, Yuki."
I ran left it in the garden.
~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~ _ ~
"Aa, why did you take me to this place," sighs my friend, I do not intend to ask him. But himself had followed me and asked me to talk all the way home from school.
"I'm tired, want to rest a little." I said, lying. I want to see her again, it’s the truth.
"Why should this place?"
"This is my favorite place, and this place is really convenient, right?" I said to him. I can already see the white bench in the park. she is not there. My heart is a little disappointed.
"You don’t know about the gossip circulating?"
"Gossip?"
"Yes, in this park there is a ghost girl sitting on the bench and singing." I stopped when my friend pointed to the white bench.
"really?"
"The girl died from hanging herself. Many say that she loves to sing but her parents did not allowed because economic factors. That's why he fled and committed suicide. The ghost of the girl frequently appeared singing on the bench. The ghost was often called Yuki Ona. "
"Uso ..."
Uso deshou ....
END.

No comments:

Post a Comment