flash

Saturday, March 1, 2014

Fanfiction: Just For You [Valentines Project]

Just For You
One Shot
Characters: You, Ryosuke and Hey Say Jump Members
Genre: Romance
Author: Juri 
Properly credit to the author and RYPH FC

I have a bestfriend since childhood. And I admit, I just found myself falling in love with him.

I know it’s cliché.

But I know it is a one-sided love.

--

"Hey, my cutie bestfriend, you are spaced out again." Ryosuke said.
I am surprised.

"Ah, sorry, are you saying anything?" I said while looking directly into his eyes.
He gave me a *are-you-serious-look*
"What? You did not understand anything to the storyI’m telling? Ugh, I keep on talking but you are just ignoring me.”

"Hahahaha!~" I laughed towards him because he is like a baby having a tantrums. So cute.

"What are you laughing about?" He said again.

"I just found your face so funny! ahahhahahahhahaha" I said while laughing.

"If you are not just my bestfriend, I think I will kick your butt. You are always makes fun with me."
Then he pinched my cheeks.

No, my heart is beating so fast again.
Around me turned out in a slow motion. All I see is Ryosuke's smile only and everything is blurry except with his face. It’s like my eyes is a camera having an auto-focus to the guy I love.

I shook my head.

"Hey, enough! Your bestfriend's cheek is pretty bad now. It’s puffed-up, see?" Chinen said.
"Ah, yes, look, you are so bad yama-chan." Inoo said.

"Oops, did it hurt you? I did not mean it. Forgive meeeeee." What the heck is that expression? Well, he is giving me a puppy eyes look.

"Hahahaha, it is okay. But, what the hell? It is really a bad one. You hurt me."

We laughed all together with Ryosuke's co-band members. I forgot to tell you that Ryosuke is a part of our school band. I am happy to be with them all the time. They always treat me like I’m belong to the group even though some girls think of me as a b*tch. It is just that boys are happy to be with, less drama.


------------


Day goes by and my feelings for him going deeply.
Until one day,


He said something that broke my heart. Literally it is.

"I have good news for you! I am going to court someone!"
He said happily.


"What? Who is the unlucky girl?" I tried my best to look happy for him too but deep inside, I am torn apart. I don't want to cry in front of him.

"You will found out bestfriend, I am going to tell you but not now. So please, help me!" Damn it, help him?

Help him to court the girl he loves while I am in a despair state. But still, I love him to the point that I will support him. I was blinded in love.

------------
I am walking towards home with deep thoughts in my mind.
“Hi Juri! You are not smiling like you always have, what happened?” I was surprised, I looked and it’s Inoo.
“Hey, Inoo! Ah, it is just that….” I did not answer him because I already cry. I can’t take this feeling anymore.
“I know Juri, you are inlove with your bestfriend right? I know that feeling, when someone does not love you back. It is really painful, you will suffer from pain. And I also feel the same way, with you. I like you Juri but you like someone.”
I gasped when I heard Inoo’s on the spot confession. He even noticed my feelings for Ryosuke? FOR REAL?
“Inoo, wh-whaat- did you j-just s-sa-say?” I said while stammering. Inoo likes me?
He smiled and he cupped my face. “Yes. I like you, no, I love you and I will sacrifice even this feeling for you to have your happiness. I will be here for you every time. So smile, and things will be okay.”
Inoo is smiling too but I can see pain in his eyes. I feel sorry but we are just in a same situation.
“Alright, you are here now. So go inside. Bye Juri, see you around!”
We are in front of my house and I did not bid goodbye because Inoo is already running away. I sighed. Ugh, I did not expect this coming.
------------

Even though I don’t want to go to school today, I still need to. Lord, take care of my heart.
There are flowers, hearts and chocolates everywhere. Sign of a heart’s day. Jeez, I hate this!
The time came. Today, I will witness him to confess his love to the girl he loves and still he wants me to watch him and support him. 
"I hate you, you are killing me inside, and why are you doing this to me? Don't you know I love you?" I said on my mind.

We are here at the quadrangle and I knew that he prepared a song. In short, he will serenade that girl. A right time for Valentine’s day. 

"Ehem. Okay, Ah, today. I will sing this song that I composed to the girl I love. Please, cheer me up. This is my first time to do this, confessing to girl I love. To be honest, I am really nervous. Hey bestfriend, where are you? Support me okay?" Ryosuke said in the stage.
I am watching him and waved at him. He never fails to give me this weird feeling every time I see his smile.

"Okay, ready?" Yuto said.
"Yes, go bro! You can do it. We are here for you." Yabu said while fixing the microphones.

Ryosuke started to strum his guitar.

"Wow"
"Nice"
"Is that the song he composed? It’s really good!"
"Nice, full package. The girl is lucky having that kind of guy."

I over-heard from students that was also watching them.

And Ryosuke started to sing and makes the audience more amazed with his voice.


Now Playing: Just For You- Hey Say Jump

♫♫The days you’re not here are so many, but,
Anyday, Anytime, Always
You’re my love

My dust covered guitar that sits against the wall,
Brings back those fuzzy memories with one strum, even now
My better days, better days with you♫♫

I can't help it but to feel jealous and insecure. I think the girl he likes is really pretty and cool; the personalities he wants for a girl.

It is not me anyway.

♫♫Every day I smile for you,
for the days that you were beside me
Every night I cry for you,
Even now they won’t disappear
Every day I try for you,
I’ll never be able to touch you again, even so,
Every night I shine for you,
Everything is for you

Anything I do for you
Everything’s for you♫♫
I can’t help to have painful thoughts while he is singing.
We smile together you dumbo, we cried together! Why not me? Why you did not like me?!

♫♫(Girl) Even though I understand that the days you were here won’t return
I don’t wanna let you go
(Go) The smiling face from that day still won’t disappear♫♫

You hurt me, Ryosuke. You broke my heart.

♫♫I step forward alone, New step
If I turn back, Don’t know why
We were too young weren’t we, Me & You
I wanna be with you
You know I wanna be with you♫♫

Yes, I am too young to fall in love with you but that's a sad reality, I fell in love with my bestfriend and I want to be with you.

♫♫Everyday, I smile for you
I’ve grown into an adult, yet,
Every night I cry for you
You’re not here
Everyday I try for you
Even if it won’t reach you now
Every night I shine for you
Everything is For you♫♫

Those lyrics, it's really reflects on my feelings right now.
I cried every night just to pray that you will love me back. I tried my best but I think we are just best of friends and nothing more. We will end up as best of friends.

♫♫Once again, If I get to meet you once more
I’ll give you all my love for you

Every day I smile for you,
For the days that you were beside me
Every night I cry for you,
Even now they won’t disappear (Never fade away)
Every day I try for you,
I’ll never be able to touch you again, even so,
Every night I shine for you,
Everything is for you♫♫

♫♫La La La La La La La…

Anything I do for you
Everything is just for you
Anything I do for you
Everything is just for you♫♫

To the guy I love. I did everything for you. I am here, will witness how you will say your love to a girl. Just for you, I will set you free. Just for you, I will accept that we are just best of friends. Just for you, I will accept your decisions in life even it will hurt me. Just for you. 

After he finished the song, I can't help it but to cry and the way I thought those words while he is singing is really a painful stab for my heart.
I can't do this anymore.

I turned my back and starting to walk away in front of the stage. I don't want to see him confessing his love to the other girl, worst it is not for me. I was blinded. And he is deaf not to hear my beat of love or him.

"Sorry Ryosuke for not keeping my promise to you that I will support you." I whispered.




"HEY GIRL, DON'T LEAVE."

I stopped, and think who is he referring at? Is it me? I checked around but I don't see anyone who will leave except by me?

"HEY GIRL. DON'T WALK AWAY, I AM NOT EVEN FINISH HERE. ARE YOU GOING TO BREAK YOUR PROMISE TO YOUR BESTFRIEND? YOU SAID THAT YOU WILL SUPPORT ME? AH, THIS IS HARD YOU KNOW."

Bestfriend?
Noooooo. He is just joking around.

"I AM NOT JOKING AROUND. I AM SERIOUS. DON'T LEAVE. PLEASE, HEAR MY SIDE FIRST."

He paused for a long time. Err, I can feel my fast heartbeat.



"I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU WHEN WE ARE STILL YOUNG. I DON'T KNOW BUT I KEPT ON HIDING MY TRUE FEELINGS TO YOU. I AM AFRAID TO TELL YOU BECAUSE I AM THINKING OF YOU WILL REJECT ME AND WILL RUIN OUR FRIENDSHIP. BUT NOW, I TAKE THE RISK TO TELL YOU. TELL YOU IN FRONT OF THIS PEOPLE THAT I AM MADLY DEEPLY INLOVE WITH YOU, INLOVE WITH MY BESTFRIEND. YES, YOU ARE THE ONE I AM REFERRING TO MY CUTE PRETTY BESTFRIEND"

Damn it! It is me at all?! I'm shocked and don't know what to react, I feel everyone's attention at me.

I heard him sighed. A deep sighed.


"I WILL LEAVE YOU TWO OPTIONS. EVEN THIS WILL HURT ME, I JUST NEED TO TAKE THE RISK JUST FOR YOU. IF YOU ALSO FEEL THE SAME WAY, YOU WILL GO HERE TO THE STAGE BUT IF YOU DON'T EVEN LIKE ME AND I AM JUST A BESTFRIEND FOR YOU, JUST CONTINUE WHERE YOU WILL GO. AND I’LL ACCEPT IT."




Heck! I did not notice at all that I am running.............

I am afraid.






I’m afraid









I’m really afraid







To lose him




So I run towards him, hugged him and said that I also feel the same way.




“You idiot, you did not notice my feelings for you even we are always together. I hate you.” I said between my tears.
“You hate me? We are both idiot because we did not notice our same feeling for each other. I love you too.” Ryosuke said while smiling. Aww, that smile is illegal.
“I did not say I love you.” I said
“You just said it.” Ryosuke said.
“Hey, both of you enough of that, we are getting envious here. Anyway, congratulations!” Hey say Jump members said while laughing
“Last, my love is just for you and you are just for me. Got it?”



And he kissed me on my forehead.




-END-
022214.

No comments:

Post a Comment