flash

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fanfiction #3: A Day to REMEMBER: I ruined his birthday!


Title: I ruined his birthday!
Written: cielchii
Pairing: Yamada RyosukeShida Mirai
Genre: romance, fluff
Rating: G
http://ciel-chiishoryo.livejournal.com/22599.html
Properly credit to: Ryosuke Yamada PH and author

Summary: Shida Mirai felt that it's all her fault why Yamada did not able to celebrate his special birthday and even can't get to work because of her.


NOTE: So, this fic is my entry for Yamada Ryosuke's 21st birthday PRE-ACTIVITY here in my country :)))

I really wanted to join, teehee~ and it's okay even if I will not win the contest as long as I share my thoughts of the story to my co-Yamada ichibaner yey~!

I still do hope minna will like this ^_^
douzo~


Everything is perfect and planned by Shida Mirai for her ichigo prince's 21st birthday. And because on that day, Mirai is at her day off for the day and even if Yamada is still on his duty, she planned everything for his surprise birthday treat.

Mirai is happily giggling at her self. Only 2 days left and it's her chubby cheeks boyfriend's birthday.

But, it seems that all her plans are ruined. And the one who ruined everything? Well... non other than our naughty Shida Mirai.





(*¯︶¯*)





Before May 9 arrives, Shida Mirai is in hyper energetic mode getting excited on her pig prince upcoming birthday. And now, it's May 8. And tommorow is the big event. But a sudden problem came up on her.

"Achoo!" she sniffs and scratch her itchy nose that are already red due to a non-stop sneezing since morning. Her eyes getting red and tears are already pooling in her eyes. Not because she will cry but because, it seems that she has a cold.

"Are you alright Mirai-chan?" her worried mom asked, seeing that since Mirai came up from her bed, she is sneezing non-stop.

"Uwaaaah~ okaa-chan, I think I'm having a cold." Mirai said, pout visible on her lips.

Mrs. Shida palmed the her daughter's forehead and nodded "Unn, and you have a slight fever too. I think you should just stay here at home and rest. It might get worsen if you overworked yourself." her mother suggested.

"But nooo! I have schedule today and I am busy for Yama-chan's birthday tommorow~" she pouted more, crossing his arms on her chest.

"If that's what you wanted then. Just make sure you take your medicine huh." Mirai nodded and her mom made her way back upstairs leaving Mirai seating on the chair in dining area. She began to eat her breakfast and ready herself for work.





(*¯︶¯*)






When the morning came, Mirai woke up and felt her soar throat. She touched her aching throat and opened her eyes. It's already morning and when she saw the clock on the wall, she immediately got up from bed but failed to do so when suddenly she became dizzy. She palmed her forhead and closed her eyes when the door of her room opens revealing his koibitoㅡ Yamada Ryosuke.

Yamada is holding a tray of food, smiling at her lovingly.

"Ohayou Mirai-chan" he greeted and placed the tray on the bedside table.

Mirai frowned "What's with that? Breakfast in bed and why are you here?" she chuckles.

"Yes. Your okaa-san told me that since yesterday, you are not feeling well and you overworked yourself on your work. I said before right? That if you're not feeling good at all tell me and I'll handle that."

Mirai pouted. It's not the first time that Yamada scolded her for not taking care of her health. But she it finds it sweet for the latter.

"So, today. You, take a rest and I'll be by your side. I switched my off with Takaki. I told him that I want to take care of you, since last night your fever is high.

"Eh? Last night?" she tilted her head to the side.

"Un, you see. You didn't even remember huh. It's because your so worn out. I went to your work after I finished mine, your already sleeping in the couch and you didn't recognized I piggy back you. What if someone kidnapped you yesterday? Your unconcious." he pouted.

"Gomen~" Mirai lowered her head and Yamada sat beside him, facing the her, he leaned up her chin and kissed the tip of the her nose. "Iya, at least your a bit okay now. Maa~ you take the bathroom first so you can eat your breakfast m'kay?" Mirai nodded and stand up, Yamada put his protective arms on the her waist supporting her since the she is still weak due to her fever and they went to the bathroom.



Yamada is blowing the porridge that he made for Mirai, when he thinks that it is not that hot anymore he placed it in her mouth and she gladly accepted it.

"Mou~ I even made Ryo-chan advance his off today. If I am not sick then you will spend your off lazying around."

"It's okay."

"And my surprised birthday party for you is ruined. I ruined your birthday Ryo-chan. And now, here you are, taking care of someone like me although it's your birthday and you're the one who should be taking care of." she pouted more while fidling her fingers on the hem of her shirt.

Yamada placed the porridge bowl on the bedside table and hold the pouting Mirai's hand. He massage it a little.

"Of course not Mirai-chan You did not ruined my birthday okay? Don't ever think like that. I actually wanted to spend my birthday with you always and now, because your sick. My birthday wish came true. Although I don't want you to be sick but still I want us to spend my birthday. Just... the two of us. It's more sweeter desho?" he smiled.

"Honto?" Yamada nodded and wiped the tear that fall on Mirai's cheeks with his thumb.

She sniffed and smiled to Yamada "But still I ruined everything."

"No. Okay? You don't have to worry about that." he pulled up Mirai's bangs and kissed her forehead, while the she closed her eyes and felt the latter's lips on his.

"You don't have to kiss me, you might get sick to." she sniffs again.

"It's okay, I know you'll take care of me too." he pecked on the her lips once again and hugged her "Let's spend my birthday just cuddling okay? I missed you, since we were always busy and we don't have time like this. I am actually thankful that your sick we can lazed all day long. Haha"

"Baka." she pinched Yamada bridge nose. "Otanjoubi Omedetou~"

"I love you too~" Yamada answered back.

"Nice answer buta-chan!"

"Hey! Don't call me that~"

"Hahahaha~!"

"Hmm~ it seems that you don't have any fever anymore huh!" the chubby cheeked boy tickled her sides and that made her laughed his heart out when she suddenly felt dizzy again.

"Ahhh.. Ittai~" she moaned in pain, touching his forehead. Yamada kissed her head.

"Jya~ it will not hurt anymore since I kissed it. Let's sleep again so you can rest better." Mirai nodded and Yamada tucked themselves inside the blanket.

"I love you Ryo-chan. And happy birthday again, more birthdays to come until we get older, hehe." She snuggled up to Yamada's arms.








ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

새이리추까함니다 Yamada Ryoooooosuke~!
This is my birthday fanfic for you. 

Last year, I wasn't able to write a bday fic for him since I just started using LJ last May 27 XDD Teehee~!

Hope u still like this though it's rush coz I am busy and I still want to write something for him on his birthday!

so tell me what u think?
feel free to read and criticized !!!
comments are L♥VE ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment