flash

Saturday, May 10, 2014

Fanfiction #1: A Day to REMEMBER: One Shot [Unknown Title]


Title or Category of the Project: A Day to REMEMBER: One Shot

Your name: Nicole Carmen C. Rañola
Your short Birthday greetings to HEY Say JUMP or to Ryosuke Yamada: OTANJOUBI OMEDETTO!!!!  aishiteru buta
Properly credit to: Ryosuke Yamada Philippines and author


May 9. 
*sigh*
“Im so excited!!!!! KYAAAH!!!!! We are officialy going to Hey!Say!JUMP’s concert with handshake event!! OMG!! I can already feel Yamada’s hand..hahaha” I screamed while getting ready for the concert.

“Let’s go now Nika!!..Im sure you don’t wanna be late!”

Aira grabbed me then we head to Tokyo Dome.

“10..9..8..7...6..5..4..3..2..1..!!”
*Aahh..Bokuniwakiminishikamiserarenaikawogaru…*



Tokyo Dome was filled with screaming girls cheering for their ichibans, the beautiful lights of their penlights swaying, the t-shirts theyre wearing for JUMP and theyuchiwastheyre holding with ikemen pictures of they boys.
Everyone was so hyped up and singing along with their songs.. It was a full blast!!!

Can you even imagine seeing YamaChii,YamaYuto,Okajima,HikaBu,InooBu, TaDaiki,AriYama live?! I feel like I was about to explode!! It was indeed a great night…How should I say it?..UNFORGETABLE.

~

The concert ended and we are heading to the handshake event.There were just 100 lucky fangirls who got a chance to the event.Im in 99th and Aira was 100th…yup..were the last..

We waited for an hour and a half for our turn..finally..this is it.!!!
It was Keito who first greeted us “Thank you for coming to our concert,Did you have fun?!”..He was a bit shy.
We were so speechless and stunned that we ended up just smiling to Keito…

I first handshake with Yabu and Aira was after me..Their hands was so soft that I don’t wanna let go of this beautiful hands..

The last person was my ichiban..*drum roll* Yamada Ryosuke !!!!!!
His smiling face was too perfect!! When I hold Yamada’s hand.I was so happy that I didn’t know that I already lost my conscious.

Keito,Chinen and Inoo panicked. While Yabu is trying to calm them down..
Takaki called the staff. Hikaru lift me up with the help of Yamada..

They brought me to their dressing room and let me lay down on a sofa..Everyone looks worried cause I haven’t woken up yet.

But JUMP has to go they have busy schedules. They didn’t allow Yamada to go home,they teased him to stay since he’s the one who caused me to faint.Aira went with JUMP cause Aira has work the next day..

~

I woke up..Its already 11:45pm..My head hurts..I saw Yamada sitting on a chair asleep with his head on the table..I grab for some water and checked my phone,I received a text from Aira saying they already went home..and to have fun with Yamada..I smiled. I checked the clock its already 12nn!! Yamada’s Birthday..

I wanna surprise and thank him for his birthday so I grab a pen and lots of paper from my bag..I wrote many messages and sweet words to each paper..
I put them on the wall,by the time he woke up he’ll read it…I finished all the papers I posted on the wall…

I quietly went outside to look for an open shop selling cakes. Since its Tokyo,I luckily found one.

I bought a cake with lots of strawberries in it with a Happy Birthday writted on a chocolate..I went back to the dressing room..
I was so surprised to see Yamada standing and reading the messages I wrote..He was so handsome…I hide the cake on my back..

“y..y..your awake?” I said.

“Unn..I got a text from my okasan,It woke me up.”

“Gomen ne~ Ive caused you trouble..”

“Eh?! Daijobu~ I explained it to my okasan,she said I can go back home in the morning..”

“Souka~ ne! I bought you a cake..OtanjoubiOmedetto Yamada-kun!”

“Ehh?!?! Majide?...arigatou!!!” he seems surprised..He was so happy and he was a little bit shy to me..

We turned off the lights and lit 21 candles.His face was shining..my heart was beating fast…He suddenly stared at me smiling..*please imagine Yamada Ryosuke staring at you* ..xD

“ArigatouGozaimasu,Im really happy today..”
My heart beats more faster..When he was blowing the candles..I head a very loud sound….

“HOY!!! Nika!!..Gisingna! anongoras kana namannatulogkagabi?! Alas dose na..saanba kayo magkikitasa Megamall?!”..It was my mom..

“Ayy!! Oungapala!! Yung mini gathering ng Ryosuke Yamada Philippine Fansclub!!! KYAAAHH!!! Birthday nani Yamada Ryosukeko..!!!!”

I hurriedly took a bath and arranged myself…

When I was going downstairs my heart starts to beat fast and thought I really had a good dream..
“Anoo bay an!! Kala kototoona..ayunnaee..Yamada na!!! XD”
When I arrived downstairs..I ate a little then my dad drive me to megamall..

Ready to have my unforgettable day with my co-fangirls.


THE END.

;)




No comments:

Post a Comment